AOL Tech Support Phone Number +1-844-443-3244
AOL Email (sometimes referred as AIM mail) is a free web-based email service provided by America Online (a division of Verizon Communications). AOL mail gives you a Custom-made email experience to connect with your friends, family, and co-workers. It provides you a way to access your email messages on your computer, Smartphone, tablet or any other device using a web browser and an active internet connection.If You struggle any Technical huccips then contact AOL Tech Support Phone Number +1-844-443-3244
Why to Choose AOL Email instead of other Email service Provider
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- AOL Email maximum mailbox size: 1000 new unread messages, 4000 old read messages, and 4000 sent messages. Maximum 250 GB all messages have 25 MB attachments.
- Supported Protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Option to link email accounts from other email service providers such as Gmail, Outlook.
- Spam Protection
- Spell Checker
- IM (instant messaging) conversation
- Additional domains: @love.com, @ygm.com, @games.com, @wow.com
- Mailbox tips, calendar, Emoji, keyboard and mouse shortcuts
- Email filter
General Issues in AOL Email
Although AOL email is one of the most reliable and secure error free webmail services. But sometimes users report various runtime technical glitches while using AOL Desktop Gold. Therefore, we have deployed a quality AOL Email Technical support service to help our customer resolve these issues. Some common issues that users face while using AOL webmail are:
- Issues in recovering lost contacts from AOL webmail
- Problem in setting up the AOL webmail on a Smartphone
- Error while installing AOL email application
- Trouble in recovering AOL webmail username and password
- Trouble in resetting the AOL email account password
- Unable to attach document files & images on webmail
- Unable to pass two-step verification process on AOL webmail
- Unable to access AOL email due to login error
- Unable to send message on AOL webmail
- Users face hassles to receive emails on AOL.
- Unable to receive emails on AOL webmail
- Unable to send a text message on phone via email
Although these problems are general still there are some situations when users is not able not resolve such issues without the help or guidance of AOL Experts. then at such situation you need not to worry as AOL Customer Support Executives are always available to resolve all such issues faced by users. You need to Contact them at their Toll Free Support +1-844-443-3244 Number
How to Create AOL Mail Account
You can easily sign-up for a free AOL Mail account and navigate your email world seamlessly by visiting the AOL official website. Find out how to create an AOL email account for free.
Step 1: go to mail.aol.com.
Step 2: Click on Sign up button at the bottom.
Step 3: enter your name and choose the email address of your choice.
Step 4: enter other information like mobile number, date of birth, password, gender, etc. and click the blue Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
That’s it! Your email account has been created now you can personalize your account, enter the password recovery detail, and start using the free email service by AOL. In case you are unable to create an email account on AOL mail, you can contact our AOL Customer support for instant help. Our AOL Email Technical support executive will help you through the process of creating and managing AOL account.
Managing AOL Email
AOL email offers a lot more features than other emails service provider available in the market. It provides an easy to use and secure interface to send/receive emails, personalize your mailbox, manage username and password, enable/disable features and much more.
Searching your email message using the mail filter
Trouble in finding certain email message? The email search feature in AOL mail provides a great way to quickly find particular emails using a search box.
To search for a particular email in AOL mail: Type a name, email address, subject, or a keyword/phrase included in the message you’re looking for, in the search box provided at the top of AOL mail screen. You can also filter the search result by click refine drop-down menu to get an appropriate search result and quickly find the message you’re looking for.
Creating and Using Folders
AOL mail also allows you to create and organize folders on your email account. find out how to create and organize folder on AOL email.
How to create a folder in AOL mail?
Creating a folder in AOL email is just a simple task. Here’s how to do that.
- Click the + icon adjacent to Folders in the left panel.
- Enter a name for your folder and click + icon next to it or hit enter on your keyboard and your folder will be created. You can see your newly created folder in My Folders.
How to delete a folder in AOL email?
Want to delete the folder you’ve created? Deleting it is just a snap. Read on.
- Click the gear icon adjacent to the folder you’d like to delete.
- The edit folder window will pop out on your screen. Click Delete at the bottom-right corner of Edit Folder window.
- Click OK in the confirmation window and your folder is gone!
How to rename a folder in AOL email?
Having second thought about the folder you created and want to change its name? Here’s how to do so.
- Click the gear icon adjacent to the folder you’d like to rename.
- In the Edit Folder window, change the name of the folder appeared in the box and click Save.
That’s it! You’ve successfully changed the name of your folder.
How to Create Spam Filter on AOL Mail?
AOL Email also provides you an option to create a spam filter rule so that you can block unwanted messages from sitting in your inbox and eating the storage space. You can setup a filter to make certain incoming emails go directly into a specific folder or to make unwanted emails from specific senders goes straight into the trash folder. Find out how to create an email filter on AOL Email to prevent spam messages.
Note: AOL Mail allows you to create at most 50 spam filters.
Step 1: Click Options at the upper right corner (below your username) and then click Mail Settings.
Step 2: On the mail settings window, click Filter Settings in the left panel.
Step 3: Click the Create filter button. It’s a blue color button in the middle of the page.
Step 4: Enter a name of your choice for the filter and fill other details as per below instructions.
Look for incoming messages matching all of the following: in this text box, define the criteria for the filter. The filter will look for this criterion in every incoming email.
From: Enter the email address of a sender if you want to block emails from the certain sender.
To: If you want all your filtered messages to be delivered to a certain address, enter that email address here.
Cc: To block emails those have certain Cc.
Bcc: To block emails those have certain Bcc.
Do the following with matched messages: In this section, define an action you want the email filter to complete if an incoming email matches the filter criteria. Simply click Move to folder… drop-down arrow if you’ll like to send the filtered messages to a folder.
Step 6: Click Create.
Presto! You’ve successfully created the email filter. Now, the email filter program will look for defined criteria in every incoming message and will block a message if it meets the criteria. All the blocked messages will be sent to the specified location.
Trouble in creating Spam filter in AOL email? You may contact AOL Customer Care Number +1-844-443-3244 for immediate assistance. Our AOL email support technician will guide you through each and every step of creating and managing spam filter on AOL email. Our AOL Customer Support engineers are well prepared to resolve all the issues related to AOL Mail.
- Can I have an AOL email without paying?
Ans. yes! You can have a free AOL email at no cost. Users only need to pay if they want to use AOL Desktop Gold.
- Is AOL email compatible with Windows 10?
Ans. Yes, AOL is compatible with Windows 10 and earlier versions of the Windows operating system.
- Is Chat room feature available in AOL email?
Ans. Yes! Chat rooms are available in AOL.
- Can I recover permanently deleted emails from AOL mail?
Ans. Yes, But you can recover the emails which are deleted for less than seven days.
- How do I recover deleted emails from AOL mail?
To recover deleted emails on AOL, click on the trash icon appeared in the left side panel, select all the email messages you want to recover and then click the Action button at the top of the screen and select Inbox under the Move to menu.
- Can I delete my AOL Email account?
Ans. Yes! AOL allows you to deactivate your email account right when you want. You can delete your account by visiting My Account page on your AOL mail.
- Do AOL email accounts expire?
Ans. Yes, an AOL email account may be expired and deactivated if you do not use it for 90 days.
- What is the phone number to contact AOL customer support?
Ans. The AOL technical experts are available 24*7 at AOL Mail Technical Support Phone Number +1-844-443-3244.