Nothing comes easy in life. Wanting to achieve the current beauty standards requires a long period of hard work, given that you still have time and energy after a whole day of work. However, with the advancement in aesthetic beauty, the possibilities are endless. One of it being fat reduction treatment using Mesolipo Fat Melting Injection.
How does Mesolipo Injection work?
One of the skin layers is known as the mesodermal layer, comprising of blood vessels, hair follicles, sweat glands and etc. Collagen, which gives the skin its bouncy and stretchy appearance also belongs to this skin layer. This layer is the target area for Mesolipo treatment whereby an injection using thin needles containing Phosphatidylcholine, also known as lecithin or PPC combined with deoxycholate is given 1 to 4 millimeters into your skin (superficial layer).
The PPC will breakdown fat cells into its individual components of three free fatty acids and glycerol which will be absorbed into the blood circulation to be brought to the liver. The process is easy and fairly painful. Basically, it melts away unwanted stubborn fat and flushes it out naturally of the body system in 3 to 4 weeks. It is especially effective for stubborn fats which are not reducing even on diet and exercise regimen.
How long before I can achieve the vision of my dream look?
Depending on your body weight, the duration needed for treatment to be completed varies. For a moderate amount of fat in an average person, it requires 3 to 4 treatments at an interval of 2 to 4 weeks depending on the target areas. Additional injections can be added to each session.
As for the individuals who are overweight, it requires completion of 6 treatments along with a regimen for physical exercise in order to achieve quick results and maintenance of your new body. Your doctor will need further assessment and regular follow up to decide the duration and number of therapy for your body type.
Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle is essential as this treatment only focuses on reducing the fats deposited under your skin. Strict dietary intake and exercising consistently can speed up the fat reduction as well as the weight loss process.
Preparing for Mesolipo Fat Melting Injection:
- Medical history inquiries: Currently pregnant and breastfeeding or not? Having any illnesses including autoimmune diseases? Suffering from an infection presently?
- You might have to avoid aspirin (Bufferin) and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for one week before the procedure. These pain relievers can increase your risk of bleeding and bruising during mesolipo injection.
- Make sure patients are clear with the treatment side effects and procedures involved.
- Consent is documented
- A special anesthetic cream is applied for approximately 30 minutes before your treatment to ensure maximal comfort. The Meso Lipo treatment itself takes between 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the targeted area.
- Relatively localized areas of soft fat are selected for injections. Firm and fibrous fat tend not to respond as well.
- Excessive skin laxity with minimal underlying fat is avoided.
- After the procedure, patients are back on their feet in no time. Side effects are minor and are resolved after a few days.
- After the recovery phase, you are allowed to have your subsequent injections.
Before going on this procedure, please make sure to do your research about fat reduction treatment using mesolipo injections and talk to your doctors and aestheticians. Check for certificates and official documents by the medical body giving them the authority to perform the procedure.